Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Zena develops Psychic Abilities



It all started with a day just like any other day except for one thing; upon awakening I realized that I suddenly had psychic abilities. Yesterday I was running around the yard with Zeus, Isis and Raphael chasing our favorite squirrel that we call bandit because he is always stealing all our nuts. We have a big English walnut tree in our front yard and that pesky squirrel always runs up the tree and drops nuts on our heads. I was so intent on catching Bandit by the tail that I crashed head first into the tree trunk and was knocked out cold. Mom put me to bed because I had a very bad headache and I didn't wake up until this morning when it got light.


The first time I noticed my new talent was when we went out in the yard to play this morning. Bandit was there as usual and all of a sudden I could hear him making fun of us and laughing at us in his mind. And then I could hear Zeus thinking that he would catch the squirrel and make him sorry that he had caused me to get hurt yesterday. Isis was just thinking that she wanted to go in and eat her breakfast and Raphael was wishing he wasn't getting so old because he surely would have been able to catch the squirrel in his younger days.

I would like to use my new abilities to help all my friends and for us all to all have fun at the same time. Just send me an email asking me a question at askzena@gmail.com and I'll use my psychic abilities to send you an answer. Please send a photo of you and your mom and or dad if possible.

*******************************

Please check our blog often to hear about Zena's latest adventures with her new psychic abilities. Zena's greatest desire is to use her talents to help all of her animal friends and for everyone to have fun asking their questions.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog contain a verity and vital content for the psychic powers, abilities and the psychic readings. I have book marked your blog for reading .
    clairvoyant reading

    ReplyDelete