Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I want to thank all my new twittering friends for following my zenawarriordog twitter page and welcome all of you to my blog. I would love it if you would join as one of my followers and in return I would love to have an invitation to be a follower on all of your blogs.

I am so happy that I have made so many new friends and have asked my mom if I can do something nice for all of you. As some of you know I am the top model for http://www.puppystairs.com/ My birth mother Isis, my father Zeus and my uncle Raphael are models too but mom says I am top model because I am so special and have a dazzling personality. That is why she calls me Zena The Warrior Dog, I am cute and cuddly but spunky and spicey.


The surprise is that mom gave me permission to give all of you 10% off on all ramps and stairs on our Puppy Stairs, http://www.puppystairs.com/ To show your elgibility for the discount just put for the code # BLOG110 in when placing your order. I just love my Puppy Stairs and have so much fun playing on them and running up and down for photographs. You can see me at work in these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment